This is a sweet feature that lets you tell your friends where all the places hang out are online. Your photos, blog, MySpace, Facebook, Wishlist, etc. Any place.
It helps you keep track of them all, and it helps your friends know what you're up to...
So here's the deal:
- On your Profile Page, click on the big orange button that says "Add My Links & Places!"
- You will see a long list of sites that you can add.
- Scroll down and look for services that you are a member of, then click the plus sign or the "Add..." link next to that service
- A box will open that will ask for some quick information depending on the site. Follow the instructions then click "Add"
- If you do not see your service listed (such as your blog), scroll to the top and "Add a URL"
- You can do this for any site or page that you claim is yours.
- When all done, click the big green button on the right at the top that says "Done: View My Profile"
Remember to Invite Your Friends and share all that you're doing online!
For other ways to make your Wink profile cool, check this article out.
If you ever have any questions or feedback, please go to this page and let us know.